A few people have been asking about my Teacher Training so I thought I would share a little about it with you all.
The course I have chosen is at Agonda Beach in Goa and will be 200 hours over the course of 3.5 weeks.
My schedule looks a little like this - • 6.30 – 8.30 am Monday to Fridays – Ashtanga , Saturdays – Vinyasa Flow or Partner Yoga.
• 8.45 – 10.00 am Meditation.
• 10.00 – 11.00 am Breakfast.
• 11.00 – 1.00 pm Alignment, adjustment, techniques, practicum, methodology, teaching practice.
• 3.00 – 5.00 pm Philosophy and anatomy on alternate days.
• 5.00 – 6.00 pm Vinyasa flow on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Yin or restorative on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• 6.15-7.15 pm -Themed workshops on headstand, inversions, chaturanga, jump back and jump throughs, hip opening, back bending, arm balances etc and posture clinics.
I am going to miss everyone very much and I cannot wait to get back to teach you all.
Preparing for this experience I can honestly say I am overwhelmed with love and support.
I want to thank all my friends for the effort they have made. I am forever grateful for the support of Pilates teachers giving up their time to look after the BeMoore Members and for all of the support from the wonderful BeMoore Members.
You have all been an absolute joy to teach and I cannot wait to get back to teach you all in the new year. :-) :-) :-) One of the scariest parts of taking this trip has been the thought of leaving you all for a few weeks.
I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and I very much look forward to seeing you all in January 2018! :-) :-) :-) With Lots and Lots and Lots of Love and Hugs
(ill be making sure I get my hand closer to my feet in my Half Moon Pose while I'm away - this one was a little wobbly due to a little too much coffee lol, ;-) )
#bemooreflexible #bemoreflexible #yoga #pilates #pilatesteacher #yogateacher #cbt #mindfulness #personaltrainer #bemoore #bemoorebalanced #mentalhealthmatters #mentalhealthawareness #coaching #pilateseveryday #yogaeveryday #loveyourself #sampoorna #india #agonda #goa